Toxic Games today announced the release of Q.U.B.E. 10th Anniversary, the entirely remastered, rejigged, refreshed version of celebrated brain-twisting first-person puzzler Q.U.B.E. The game is available now on team, Epic Games Store, and Xbox Series X|S today, with PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch versions following shortly after.
Perfect for newcomers and committed fans alike, Q.U.B.E. 10th Anniversary adds refined visuals and some completely redesigned and revised sections to all content that launched in both the original release, and 2014’s Q.U.B.E: Director’s Cut – including the latter’s story mode, written by award-winning writer Rob Yescombe.
This latest version of the game also includes some additional, completely fresh content, including an entirely brand-new chapter called Sector 8, featuring an additional 4-6 hours of gameplay unlocked after the main campaign has been completed.
Q.U.B.E. 10th Anniversary features:
- Q.U.B.E. – The original 2012 version of the game with improved visuals, new puzzles, and gameplay tweaks from player feedback
- Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut – The 2014 version of the game with a voice-over narrative and revised soundtrack
- Sector 8 – A whole new chapter to the game, unlocked after completing the campaign. This provides 4-6 hours of brand new puzzle gameplay
- Fresh visuals, with the game entirely rebuilt from the ground up
- Brand New Developer Commentary – The dev team reminisces about how they made the game
- Assorted Extras – Screenshots, concept art, fully playable soundtracks in the menus, and other trinkets from the making of the game.
Q.U.B.E. 10th Anniversary launches across Steam, Epic Games Store, and Xbox Series X|S today for £14.99/$19.99/€19.99, with a 33 percent discount on Steam for the first two weeks. Launches on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch will follow shortly after.