Falling Out is a multi-award winning, light-hearted 2D roguelite adventure developed by independent studio PolyCrunch Games and published by Firestoke. In Falling Out, you take control of two accidental adventurers as you explore ancient kingdoms, discover treasures and bump into Azar, the equally lost shopkeeper. Collect items to craft weird weapons and useful objects that will help you traverse the world in this unplanned escapade.
Navigate through procedurally generated levels that offer the perfect balance of risk and reward. Help Giorgio and Felicie overcome their differences and work as a team in single-player or co-op. However you play, you’ll need to work together to conquer the unique obstacles and challenges scattered throughout each world.
- Play as either Giorgio or Felicie in solo, co-op or vs mode.
- Easily switch between characters.
- Navigate your way through hordes of ghastly ancient creatures.
- Explore randomly generated temples, threats and exit locations.
- Every level is different and every challenge is unique.
- Randomly generated pyramids are kept for 24 hours for everyone to enjoy together.
- Decode blueprints, buy objects and collect scraps to build weapons and items.
- Relive all your hilarious moments anytime with slow-mo replay.
- With Twitch Integration, have your audience help or sabotage you.
Falling Out will be available on Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One on October 6, 2022.