Monomi Park announced that their first major content update for their highly popular game, Slime Rancher 2, is out now. Song of the Sabers sees rancher Beatrix LeBeau explore new adventures on a new glacial island off the coast of Ember Valley known as Powderfall Bluffs. As if it were a giant, icy time capsule, Beatrix discovers a thriving community of prehistoric Saber Slimes and Thundercluck chickens within, as well as a treasure trove of new resources for crafting and strange, auroral anomalies scattered about the zone.
- Explore a New Biome: Powderfall Bluffs, a prehistoric frozen island that has mysteriously emerged from the Slime Sea.
- Wrangle New Slimes: Saber Slimes are a ferocious blast from the past! Thought to be long extinct, these prehistoric predators now stalk Thundercluck chickens among snowdrifts of Powderfall Bluffs.
- Snowball Fights: Slimes love to play in the snow and won’t hesitate to engage in a snowball fight with you and other slimes!
- Discover Auroral Anomalies: Phantom-like flora gleam through the landscape and nightfall illuminates bridges that allow you to reach new heights along the icy mountains of Powderfall Bluffs, but act fast before they vanish with the dawn.
- Build New Gadgets: Start an icy dust up anywhere with the Snowball Machine or capture the spirit of winter with a giant snow globe. Powderfall Bluffs offers many new rewards for those that can collect precious resources from its frigid peaks.
Slime Rancher 2 is a sequel to the award-winning, smash-hit original that has been enjoyed by over 15 million fans worldwide. Continue the adventures of Beatrix LeBeau as she journeys to Rainbow Island, a mysterious land brimming with ancient technology, unknown natural resources, and an avalanche of wiggling, jiggling, new slimes to discover.
Free to current owners of Slime Rancher 2, new players can download the game and access the content update for Xbox Series X/S and Windows PC starting today for $29.99.