I really love what LEGO is doing these days with the Star Wars line. If they weren’t so costly, I probably would be the proud owner of every LEGO Star Wars set. With that said, you are looking at LEGO’s newest Star Wars set, the Imperial Shuttle. This thing is huge with a wing span of almost 2-feet and includes around 2500 pieces! Like the Millennium Falcon set, the Imperial Shuttle doesn’t come cheap. Priced at $259.99, this isn’t something you would buy your 4 year old. Of course for a 33 year old geek, the price is within reason.
You can purchase the Imperial Shuttle now at the LEGO online store here.
Now you can build this iconic Star Wars™ vehicle in true minifigure scale for the first time!
The elegant Lambda-class Imperial Shuttle™ transports the Empire’s elite and the occasional secret strike team of Rebel commandos all across the galaxy. Now you can build this huge and iconic Star Wars™ vehicle in true minifigure scale for the first time ever! The Imperial Shuttle is authentically detailed with rotating double laser wing cannons and a four-seat cockpit. This Ultimate Collector’s model features an opening canopy, detachable landing gear, a stand for display in flight or landing modes, a labeled display plaque, and gear-driven folding wings with removable activation keys. Completed model measures 28″ (71 cm) tall on stand and 22″ (57 cm) wide with wings deployed. Includes 5 minifigures: Darth Vader™, Shuttle Pilot, Imperial Officer, Stormtrooper and Luke Skywalker™.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Darth Vader™, Shuttle Pilot, Imperial Officer, Stormtrooper™ and Luke Skywalker™.
- Features rotating double laser wing cannons!
- Open the cockpit roof to access the interior and seat the minifigures inside!
- Wings fold up and down by turning 2 keys on rear of model!
- Model can be displayed on landing gear or landing gear can be removed to display in flying mode!
- Includes display stand, name plate and label sheet!
- Measures 28″ (71 cm) tall on stand and 22″ (57 cm) wide with wings deployed!
[via LEGO Store]