Here’s a small preview of Kosmo Spin for the iPhone. This is the first game coming out of developer Simogo and I’ll say that this is a very good first effort. I’ve had a chance to check out a preview build of Kosmo Spin this week and it’s a tough game to put down. To say that Kosmo Spin is addicting would be an understatement. For starters, the art direction used in Kosmo Spin is amazing. It has a very “LittleBigPlanet” type feel to it but still has a style all it’s own and it really works well for the game. The gameplay is also very fast with very responsive controls which is good because you really need to be on your toes when playing Kosmo Spin. All you do in the game is use your finger in a circle to rotate the galaxy so that your character can collect food, avoid being captured by the UFO, and repel balls that the UFO shoots at you. It sounds a bit strange at first but it really is a unique and fun game to play.
Kosmo Spin is definitely a game to look out for when it’s finally released in a few weeks. Kosmo Spin will be a universal app so you only need to purchase it one time for use on either your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad at a low price of 99 cents. Also look for a full review of the game and all its features once it’s released.
Kosmo Spin is the first game we are making as Simogo! It’s a game for iPhone,
iPod Touch and iPad. It’s going to be available really soon on Appstore. Hold tight!
Throughout the cosmos a distress call is heard…
”HELP US! FOR SOME REASON A FLYING SAUCER IS TRYING TO STEAL OUR BREAKFAST.”
Set out on a not so epic quest to save extra terrestrial muffins, space cups of coffee and alien toasts from the evil invader. Spin the universe at the tip of your fingers to defend your planet from eightballs and watermelons by deflecting them right back in to eternity!
– A one of a kind circular arcade game! Controls so simple your dog could play it! *
– Two different game modes: Beat your own highscore in the endless mode or accept epic quests by weird people you don’t know in the quest mode!
– Online leaderboards & achievements on Game Center!
– There’s no reason you should pay extra for a few more pixels, so we made Kosmo Spin an Universal App. It can be played on everything from your 2G iPod Touch to your iPad. It’s so sharp on iPhone 4 your eyes will split in several parts!
– Simogo likes you. Updates with new quests and more are on the house.
* Dog must have developed fingers to play Kosmo Spin.