I posted about the R2-D2 ice tray earlier, but if R2-D2 isn’t to your liking, how about a little Han in your drink? That’s right, you can also get Han Solo in Carbonite to cool down your drinks. The tray allows you to make 1 large Han Solo and 6 smaller ones. This one also costs $9.99 and knowing most Star Wars fans, you’ll probably want to pick up both this one and the R2-D2 one.
ThinkGeek is currently out of stock on this at the moment but hopefully they’ll get more in stock soon.
- Officially-Licensed Star Wars Collectible
- Freezer safe down to -40F
- 7 Han Solos (6 small and 1 large)
- Still only worth one bounty
- Bounty Hunter Pro Tip: For crystal clear ice, boil the water twice before pouring it into the tray (allowing the water to cool between each boil). The boiling “deareates the water (i.e. forces dissolved air molecules out). This process also works on various life forms when preparing them for “long term storage”.