Fans of the Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms universe may want to check out the upcoming game, Sword Coast Legends. This is a classic RPG game that presents the most true-to-form representation of classic tabletop adventuring ever realized in a cooperative multiplayer video game.
“We’ve had a clear goal since day one to evoke the classic D&D experience between four players and a Dungeon Master, and to bring back memories of the great D&D games of the past,” said Dan Tudge, President of n-Space and Director for Sword Coast Legends.
“We love that Sword Coast Legends delivers the authentic D&D experience by letting friends tell great fantasy stories together,” said Nathan Stewart, brand director of Dungeons & Dragons. “With Sword Coast Legends being available on so many platforms, it doesn’t matter if you game on a couch, at the kitchen table or your desk — you’ll be able to join your party for some glorious D&D dungeon delves.”
Here are some of Sword Coast Legends features:
- Massive story campaign
- Complex storyline weaving throughout the exotic Forgotten Realms’ Sword Coast
- Deep character customization, engrossing party-based gameplay and NPC interaction
- Highly customizable combat and challenging monster encounters
- Campaign creation tools for extended multiplayer adventures
- The latest streamlined fifth edition D&D rules
- Robust post-launch module expansion program
- Epic orchestral soundtrack from composer Inon Zur
Sword Coast Legends is currently available for pre-order from Steam and the PlayStation Store at a limited and discounted price of $34.99. PlayStation 4 pre-orders also include a bonus $10 worth of Warframe™ Platinum in-game currency. To learn more about Sword Coast Legends and to pre-order a copy and participate in the Community today, please visit the official website at: www.SwordCoast.com