Absolute Drift is a racing game about becoming a master at the art of drifting. Nothing more, nothing less. The game is basically broken down into the most pure elements and simplistic elements of racing so it’s basically your car and the track.
There are no fancy textures on objects or realistic environments. Instead everything is presented to you in the most minimal way possible. Objects are mainly just simple shapes with solid colors while the only thing that is remotely detailed is your vehicle. This look however makes the game look incredibly beautiful and zen like. You’re focused entirely on your car with only the skid marks behind you to tell you whether or not you’re completing a successful drift.
Not only are the visuals good, but the soundtrack in Absolute Drift is amazing. It’s the perfect blend of electronic music for this type of gameplay.
In terms of gameplay, the decision to make this a top down perspective game works quite well, though the actual mastering of the drift arts is quite difficult. You need the perfect balance of throttle and turning angle to perform drifts and this is just something you’re not going to be able to do right away. Absolute Drift will require a lot of practice and patience.
- Explore a huge open world with challenging missions and 30+ drifting events
- Drift with 6 customizable vehicles
- Over 3 hours of electronic music
- Ghost cars, replays, and leaderboards
- All new: “Event Challenges” for each of the game’s 30+ tracks
- All new: Drift Lines: a new way to earn extra points for experts
- All new: Replays and ghost cars
- All new: tutorial and hint system to help beginning players learn the art of drifting
- All new: 5 “Midnight Events” to challenge the most experienced drifting masters
Review code provided to us by the publisher/developer.
Please Support TheGamerWithKids
I love to bring you guys the latest news and reviews whether it be apps or gadgets, but hosting and maintaining a website can be expensive. If you would like to purchase any of the items mentioned on the site, please do so by clicking our links to Amazon first and then purchasing the items. This way, we get a small portion of the sale and this helps me run the website. Thanks!