Indie publisher Headup Games and developer Pixel Perfex today announced that their latest game, Earth Atlantis will be heading to PlayStation in the next few months. The game is a side-scrolling action shooter set in the future where most of the planet is covered in water.
Mankind’s main capitals are destroyed and lay at the bottom of the sea, as ruins of steel and stone. The machines have found their place in this new environment and now roam the seas as terrifying hybrids of creatures and machines.
- Original side-scrolling shooter with a monster-hunting objective
- Unique “Old Sketching” visual style
- Two game modes: Quest mode, Hunter mode
- 4 Playable ships with unique weapons
- 25 large monsters and 4 enemy ships to hunt with 12 special events to complete
In terms of gameplay and features, re-balanced gameplay mechanics make the game more enjoyable even for non-hardcore shooter players, while retro fans will be happy to hear that they can use the d-pad for steering their ship. In addition, the game contains more boss fights than ever before!
Earth Atlantis will hit PlayStation 4 in Q2 2018, the exact release date will be lifted soon.