Headup Games and Happy Tuesday announced that RTS, RPG, and Tower Defense mashup, Hero Defense is making its way to PlayStation 4 in the coming months.
Hero Defense is set in a dark fantasy world populated by monsters like vampires, werewolves and zombies. By its multiple gameplay elements – RTS, tower defense and RPG – it is an interesting challenge for a wide spectrum of players. Join Jack Sanders’ team of monster slayers and defend the world by using individual skills and weapons, combined with runes and powerful spells.
Hero Defense challenges fans from RTS, RPGs and Tower Defense games to strategically maneuver their upgradeable heroes to destroy hordes of sinister creeps.
- Kill creeps fast to punish the enemy in an innovative mix of RTS and Tower Defense
- Liberate your island, assemble your team and enjoy hours of a narrated story
- Defeat gigantic bosses which challenge you with their special abilities
- Customize your heroes through a deep RPG layer
- Rebuild your town and unlock new buildings and abilities
- Gain XP to access and level up each hero’s individual skill tree
- Gather loot and equip spells that freeze, burn and poison the undead
- Modify weapons by collecting and socketing powerful runes and customize your builds for devastating combos and skill-synergies
- Replay procedurally generated enemies and endless mode challenges