One of the joys of gaming is being able to share the experience with others and one way to do that is with a good old fashioned party game. Take for instance Headup Games’ latest offering, Runbow, coming to the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Runbow is a 9-player online experience along with a 8-player local multiplayer on Switch and a 4-player local chaos on PS4, along with several co-op modes and single player modes.
Runbow has players brawling against each other while the play area is continuously changing based on what the background color is at the time. It’s a fast paced, chaotic platformer where you’ll need to stay on your toes to come out on top.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets…
Look for Runbow on July 3rd, 2018 when it’s released digitally on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.