10tons today announced their newest game, DYSMANTLE – an open world RPG where you can ruin everything. DYSMANTLE is all about exploration, survival, breaking stuff, crafting, building, and so much more. Breaking stuff is a huge aspect of the game, but not the only one.
The game is categorized as an open world action RPG, which means it also has the regular RPG elements such as fighting, leveling up, crafting better gear, and so forth. A few parts of the game structure and exploration were inspired by games like Zelda Breath of the Wild and Dark Souls. The game can be challenging if you go to an area you’re not supposed to be at.
DYSMANTLE is built using the latest iteration of 10tons game technology.
- Break over 99% of all objects for materials with the right tools. Nothing will stop you.
- Fight with (or run away) nasty and vile creatures of the post-apocalyptic era.
- Explore the handcrafted open world and uncover its mysteries.
- Survive. Clear areas of monsters and claim it as yours.
- Build outposts to establish your presence.
- Craft permanent weapons, tools, outfits, and trinkets.
- Hunt dangerous game or tame them for your post-apocalyptic ranch.
- Farm exotic plants and reap the rewards as crop gets ripe.
- Solve puzzles above ground and underground in the Tombs of the Old Ones
- Fish cunning scaly things under the watery surface.
- Cook delicious recipes for permanent stat and ability upgrades.
- Live. Enjoy the bittersweet post-apocalypse.
DYSMANTLE is targeted for a 2019 release on STEAM. Hopefully it’ll also make its way to PS4 or Nintendo Switch soon after.