From the makers of Crab Wars, Appxplore announced today that their upcoming game, Thor: War of Tapnarok is coming to iOS and Android on January 24th, 2019. This is a brand new tapping game that is a spin off of the iCandy game, Thor: Lord of Storms.
After the dust of Ragnarok have settled, Loki, God of Mischief has taken Heimdall’s Crystal Staff and intends to bring eternal war upon Asgard. Using the magic staff he opened the portals to all the Nine realms and released all kinds of ugly monsters. They are now at the gates of Asgard and Tapnarok is almost upon us.
It is your duty as Thor, The Viking Son of Odin, Beloved King of Asgard and the True Ruler of all the nine realms to defend your home from the invasion.
Lead Thor and his Chosen Warriors against the army of darkness.
* Fresh & Exciting Tap tap Gameplay mechanic!
* Unique ability to snipe for the enemy’s weakness
* Unlock Allies and use their skills to defend Asgard
* Upgrade and Evolve Allies to realize their potential
* Use Thor’s Power-Ups for explosive gameplay
* Summon 37 of Asgard’s most powerful Treasures
* Explore the beautiful and wondrous Nine Realms
* Engage in a compelling story and flashy graphics
* Summon the All-Father Odin to fight by your side.
* … And many more!
If you’re interested in trying out Thor: War of Tapnarok before it’s officially released, you can check it out on Early Access here. Limited to the first 10k downloads.