The first truck driving simulator is coming to console in the form of Truck Driver, by publisher SOEDESCO. Today, they dropped a trailer revealing that Truck Driver releases on consoles on September 19.
A lot of effort was made to include loads of different trailers in Truck Driver, to ensure that all quests are versatile and challenging. In the gameplay trailer, a variety of different sorts of cargo are displayed, such as a huge marble statue, a boat, liquid tanks and tree trunks.
When you inherit a truck from your uncle, you decide to take your chance and move to a new city. Here, it’s up to you to make a name for yourself and earn the respect of the local community. Drive through a seamless open world, work with all kinds of people ranging from a constructor to a lumberjack and honor your uncle by making it as a Truck Driver.
- Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
- Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
- Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
- Explore a vast open world and watch it progress with you
- Navigate through beautiful landscapes and fully explorable cities
Truck Driver is coming to PlayStation 4 in both digital and physical forms.