Saber Interactive and Focus Home Interactive have been doing wonderful things with World War Z. Mainly the fact that it’s been getting a whole slew of content on the regular, and for free. There’s no season pass to buy and you can expect content to keep flowing. In fact, season one of content is coming to an end and a season two roadmap has already been teased.
Fans can expect a huge variety of new goodies in the coming months, including:
- Two challenging new PvE missions set in Moscow and New York.
- The highly anticipated introduction of a wave-based horde mode – Horde Mode Z.
- A dangerous new zombie type.
- PvE crossplay support.
- The ability to prestige rank up for new weapon skins and perks.
- A fiery new weapon and new cosmetic items.
World War Z’s first season of free content included the Weekly Challenge mode, “The Undead Sea” Tokyo mission, and the six-skulls extreme difficulty setting, as well as several other treats for players.
World War Z is out now digitally and at major retailers on PlayStation 4 plus Windows PC via the Epic Games store.