Australian indie developer, Subtle Boom today announced that their upcoming game, Fledgling Heroes will be hitting the Nintendo Switch on May 7, 2020. It will be released on the Nintendo eShop for $9.99, but can be currently preordered with a 15% discount.
Fledgling Heroes is a side-scrolling flap ‘em up game featuring brave birds taking on a wild world. Each feathered friend has their own treacherous tale to tell as they dodge dastardly pirate lizARRrds, dash through frozen forests, dive through sunken temples, and flap their way from fledglings to fully-fledged heroes! Fledgling Heroes also features a fully customizable online level editor enabling gamers to build their own adventures and test them against their friends or other players across the globe!
Fledgling Heroes features:
- 90+ hand-crafted levels – set in gorgeously unique and colorful environments.
- 4 challenging game modes – conquer quest levels, speed through rings in race levels, flap the furthest in endless levels, and go head-to-head with bosses!
- Level editor – featuring the same tools the devs used to create the game! Explore, create and share levels with other players around the world.
- Couch co-op – it’s dangerous to go alone – play with a friend! Drop-in another player at any time for some cooperative assistance… or some competitive capers.
- Customize your birds – use wacky colors, or recreate your favorite variations found in the wild.
- Collectathon challenge – scavenge with the best of them and collect everything the game has scattered about the world. Dodge obstacles, beat timers, and glide with pin-point accuracy to collect rabbits, feathers, skins, and editor blueprints.
- Kid-friendly – safe environment featuring bright characters and story-book like rhymes. Play with a sibling or parent to thwart the toughest adventures!
Fledgling Heroes flies onto Nintendo Switch on May 7.