Buka Entertainment and Koch Media announced that their upcoming beat-em up action game, 9 Monkeys of Shaolin will be heading to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC starting October 16, 2020. Not only that, 9 Monkeys of Shaolin, will be part of the Koch Media digital Gamescom line-up, giving players a chance to check out the game for the first time.
- 3 unique fighting styles – Fight on earth, in the air, or use mysterious magic seals. Combine these elements to defeat every enemy in your way
- Captivating narrative – Discover the fascinating story of Wei Cheng and follow him as he rises from a simple fisherman to the master of Shaolin martial arts
- Stunning visual style – Unique combination of historical and mystical elements gives you an exciting experience from every scene appears on screen
- Extensive character development system – You learn multiple paths to victory as you discover various unlockable perks, items and fighting styles
- More than 25 different levels – Chinese villages, pirate ship, Buddhist monasteries, Japanese mansions, ancient ruins and many more
- Co-op play – Invite your friend to help you fight through growing waves of enemies and complete the game together