Thunderful Publishing & Megagon Industries announced the release of a brand new DLC for their hit game, Lonely Mountains: Downhill. The new DLC features a brand new island called Eldfjall Island, a fictitious volcanic island which will be the largest island to date in the game. Players will be able to unlock new outfits, paint jobs, and accessories all while racing down the mountain as quickly as possible to climb up the leaderboards. Additionally, new special effects will make the journey even more intense than ever before with thunderstorms and an active volcano.
There will also be a free feature update coming later this year to Lonely Mountains: Downhill. Introducing Daily Rides where players will compete cross-platform for the top spot on the daily leaderboard. Each day a trail will be selected randomly with new obstacles and shortcuts. The daily challenges will take place in a 3 to 8 week season where you can unlock new and unique rewards for participating and be among the top players at the end of a season.
- 4 new trails with new challenges and resting spots
- New special effects: Ride through a Thunderstorm and navigate alongside an erupting volcano
- Satisfy your inner Viking and unlock unique outfits, helmets, and paint jobs
- Upgrade your existing outfits with the new pro helmet
- Complete your fashion style with new unlockable backpacks
- Make your name famous on the leaderboards!