Double Damage Games announced that their anticipated epic space adventure, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, will be released on consoles and PC starting September 22, 2020. Rebel Galaxy Outlaw features action-packed space combat, unique ships and loadouts, a killer soundtrack, and more.
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is a prequel to 2015’s Rebel Galaxy, this time dropping you straight into the cockpit. Take up the role of Juno Markev, an outlaw and smuggler who went straight and settled down until events conspired to drag her back into her former life. After an encounter in a shady watering hole goes bad, your ship is trashed, and you find yourself in debt to an old friend and casino owner who gives you a floating garbage truck and some words of advice.
- A full single-player story campaign, with plenty of room to do your own thing and make some money — or some mayhem. The big empty of space is actually brimming with lowlifes, cops, pirates, and blue-collar folks just trying to get by.
- Unique Autopursuit feature makes space combat accessible to everyone — play the way you want with game styles that accommodate novices and veterans.
- Slap down some cash for the right ship for the wrong job. Outfit your starship with a vast array of weapons, armor, and gear, then get flying.
- Gamble for cash and equipment at the local watering hole with various side games, including: 8-ball, dice poker, slot machines, and arcade games.
- Slide into your cockpit, switch on the Subspace Radio, and listen to one of seven stations with over 21 hours of music, DJs and commercials.
- Meet and befriend an array of sketchy characters and call them up to lend a hand when needed.
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is launching on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on September 22, 2020, for $29.99.