Raw Fury and Playmestudio announced that their upcoming tech-noir mystery game, The Signifier, will be released in early 2021. The Signifier blends investigation, experimental psychology, and artificial intelligence in a surreal first-person adventure. When the vice president of the world’s largest tech company turns up dead in her home, it’s up to you to examine her death using advanced technology to interpret the mind.
- A compelling narrative that spirals into a complex web of real-world intrigue and surreal suspense.
- Three coexisting dimensions to explore: reality, objective memories and subjective dreams.
- Move between realms to solve puzzles, unlock new dialogue branches, and unravel the mystery.
- Learn psychological concepts and use your powers and tools to navigate the strange and unpredictable unconsciousness.
- Become immersed in thought-provoking tension, free from jump scares.
- Question the implications of AI, intrusion to the consciousness, privacy, and the subjective creation of our minds.
The Signifier is available to wishlist now on Steam and expected to release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in early 2021.