Chorus Worldwide Games and developer Devespresso Games’ survival horror hit, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters. is coming to Xbox One starting September 4, 2020. We had previously reviewed this game for the Nintendo Switch which you can check out here. The title’s atmospheric, story-driven gameplay features hand-illustrated manhwa (Korean manga) pits players against an unstoppable killer.
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens at night in her school. It isn’t long before she realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted by something dark and sinister. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her teacher. To survive, Mina must go beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
Explore far and uncover the shadow realm’s dark secrets. Use everything at your disposal to avoid a demoness hellbent on killing you! Immerse yourself in the warped Sehwa district as you encounter an engaging cast of characters, solve puzzles, discover revealing clues, and fight for survival against a relentless psycho.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters will be available on the Microsoft Store for $18.99.