Merge Games announced that their narrative-drive, cyberpunk adventure, FORECLOSED will be heading to PC and consoles on August 12, 2021. FORECLOSED will be landing on all digital stores (Steam, Nintendo eShop, Xbox Store, Stadia, Epic Games Store, and PlayStation Store). Physical editions will also be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and Nintendo Switch.
FORECLOSED combines the playability of video games with the sleek visual aesthetic of comic books. Fullscreen and comic panel perspectives are seamlessly blended as you move throughout FORECLOSED’s cyberpunk city, uncovering a gripping conspiracy story. Cutscenes are also interactive and transition smoothly between alternative game-play styles.
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – FORECLOSED is a narrative-driven action-adventure set in a Cyberpunk world filled with action, suspense, and experimental augmentations.
- Interactive Comic Book – Everything from gameplay to cinematics is experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Immersive Narrative – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently FORECLOSED, stripped of his job, brain implants, and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
- Hi-tech Combat – Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customization that can be swapped out or even combined.
- Augmentation Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
FORECLOSED is launching August 12th, 2021, on Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Epic, Stadia, and Nintendo Switch for $19.99.
Physical versions will be available on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X for $24.99 and Nintendo Switch for $29.99.