Curve Digital and Must Gaming today announced that their upcoming frenetic firefighting multiplayer game, Embr, will be coming to PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch on September 23, 2021. Embr will come in both digital and a physical release on PlayStation and Switch.
In Embr, players either take on the game solo or work together in online teams tackling fire after fire to pick up tips from clients, earning the ever-so-crucial 5-star rating in order to collect cash, upgrade tools, and hopefully become the ultimate ‘have-a-go hero’ firefighter.
If one job wasn’t enough, players can also deliver takeout food on the fly with ‘Embr Eats’ and drop off explosive parcels as a ‘Box Box’ delivery expert, all before becoming a DIY safety engineer as a Gaslight Inc employee. It’s the full amateur adventurer experience.
On top of all the Embr’s standard gameplay, the full release will include:
- 2 brand new expansive districts to explore housing 12 new hand-crafted levels.
- 13 new tools and upgrades to customize your firefighting experience.
- 5 brand new game modes to earn extra money your way.
- Daily and weekly missions for extensive replayability.
- Cross-platform play across PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Stadia.
- Extra difficulty settings and level mutators to keep things rolling.
- Tons of additional wearables, vehicle cosmetics, UI overhaul, achievements, and more.
Embr is designed for PS4 and Xbox One, but will run perfectly on PS5 and Series X|S. The game will launch on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch on Thursday September 23, 2021 for $19.99.