Ratalaika Games announced that retro shooter, Gynoug, is coming digitally to PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch on November 12, 2021. Released originally on Sega Mega Drive, American fans of this beast of a shooter, known there as, Wings of Wor, will soon be able to experience, as will everyone, this not to be missed title on the latest consoles. This heavyweight comes full to bursting with action and full blown destruction that will light up your screens. It may on the surface appear to be yet another horizontal scrolling, seek and raise hell game, but the playability factor and challenge is unsurpassed.
- High configurable CRT shader
- Special mode that enables accessibility features
- Rewind mode and save/load state functionality
- Dynamic Music
- Ever Changing levels of play
- Long Levels of Mythical, Subterranean, Cavernous fiery pursuit
- Garganic enemies
- Epic mid level and end level boss confrontation
Gynoug will be available on all major consoles for $6.99.