Incuvo Games is bringing the critically-acclaimed survival game Green Hell, released by Creepy Jar in 2018 on PC, to Steam VR And Oculus as Green Hell VR.Green Hell VR promises to be an incredibly immersive experience that has been rebuilt from the ground up to make use of everything VR has to offer, with over 60 different gameplay mechanics meant to transport you deep within the visually stunning and bio-diverse Amazon rainforest.
Players will step into the shoes of Doctor Jake Higgins, an anthropologist who has spent the last three years studying the Amazon. Guided through his radio conversations with his wife, Mia, Jake has no choice but to cling to his life and survive in one of the deadliest places on Earth—all alone.
Green Hell VR is a virtual reality experience like no other. You will have to pay attention to your surroundings. Memorizing landmarks to prevent getting lost in the deep jungle, learning how to distinguish poisonous plants from those who can save your life, observing where you step — you’re at all times meters away from deadly dangers!
Through day and night cycles, you will live and breath Brazil’s awe-inspiring rainforest up close in this adrenalin-fuelled VR adventure.
- watch and listen to frequent heavy rainfalls as the water soaks everything around you;
- dive in crystalline waterfalls, underwater cave tunnels, and uncover ruins hiding the mystical secrets of its native people;
- traverse across dense forest foliage, opening new exploration routes to find resources or build a shelter;
- search, hunt, or run for your life from predators;
- challenge yourself to stay alive, crafting valuable tools to help you on your journey
Green Hell VR is releasing on Steam VR and Oculus in the first half of 2022.