Kao the Kangaroo is making a comeback thanks to Tate Multimedia and will make its return on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC on May 27, 2022.
Kao – pronounced K-O – launched his first adventure on SEGA’s legendary Dreamcast back in the year 2000. Now, two decades on, Tate Multimedia has decided to give the platforming genre a bit of a kick and let Kao off the leash once more, releasing his biggest adventure yet.
Setting out to find his missing sister and solve the mystery of what happened to his long-lost father, players will join Kao as he picks up his magical boxing gloves and travels the world confronting famous fighting masters who are under the influence of disturbing, dark power, all while exploring a colorful and vibrant world alive with activity and visual flair.
- Beautiful, diverse worlds, packed with secrets
- Engaging and fun gameplay for all ages – family-friendly, but for core gamers too
- Magic gloves stacked with powers
- Kao – a cheeky, brave, and feisty kangaroo who embarks on a life-changing journey
- An engaging story filled with a cast of captivating characters
- Challenging combat including unique boss battles
- A whole host o.f items to collect
Kao the Kangaroo will launch digitally and physically on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam on May 27. 2022 for a digital price of $29.99 and a recommended physical price of $34.99.