If you’re itching to try something new, check out Turbo Golf Racing by Hugecalf Studios, now available for Beta testing. From now until May 2, players on Steam, Windows, and Xbox can check out this exciting new multiplayer golf game.
Beta players can secure up to three exclusive items in the final game. These items and their requirements are:
- Beta Avatar – Unlock by reaching level 2 in the Beta season
- Beta Ball – Unlock by reaching level 8 in the Beta season
- Beta Decal – Unlock by reaching level 12 in the Beta season
The Beta contains:
- 12 playable courses
- Online, cross-platform matchmaking
- Single-player time trial
- Daily missions
- Dedicated 15-level Beta progression season
- Nine gameplay-changing Power Cores
- More than 80 cosmetic items
Steam players can head on over to this link and request access. If you are an Xbox or Windows Store player, you must download the dedicated Xbox Insider app on your console or Windows device, and then register your interest via the Xbox Insider Programme previews page.