Donut Dodo is a retro-styled 2D platformer published by Flynn’s Arcade and developed by pixel.games. Donut Dodo is a lighthearted arcade game, reminiscent of the beloved early 80’s classics that we still cherish today originally released on Steam back in June.
Play as baker Billy Burns, who has to run, jump and climb to outwit Donut Dodo and his clueless minions. Your goal is to collect all the donuts in each level in the best possible time. Donut Dodo is tough as nails and features no “continues”.
- 5 single-screen levels plus a bonus stage, each with its own gameplay mechanics.
- Incredibly tight controls (no cheap deaths) for frantic single-player arcade gameplay.
- An old-school screen ratio and pixel-perfect graphics with a 16-color palette.
- An original chiptune soundtrack by the talented CosmicGem
- Worldwide leaderboards, limited to 3 initial characters, arcade style!
Donut Dodo will cost $4.99 and it will feature a 20% discount during the first week of release.