Square Enix will soon release their upcoming XBLA and PSN game, Moon Diver. What makes this game very interesting is that it was designed by Strider creator, Kouichi Yotsui. Moon Diver is a side-scrolling, 4-player-co-oping, action-adventuring. The graphics look very good and it does look like it’ll deliver solid 2D gameplay.
Click the read more link to learn more about the game.
Developer: feelplus inc.
Publisher: Square Enix, Inc.
Players: 1-4 (coop multiplayer)
Platform: Xbox LIVE® Arcade, PlayStation® Network
Release Date: TBD
Developed by feelplus inc. and backed by the vision of talented director Kouichi Yotsui (Strider®), Moon Diver invites players into an action-packed world of cooperative, side-scrolling mayhem.
At the dawn of the 22nd century, an evil power brought inanimate objects to life, and they turned on humanity. Bridges, automobiles, cities – the whole of humanity’s creations were all made to turn on their makers. Mankind’s fears of apocalypse became reality!
Hidden amongst humanity’s survivors, an elite unit of specially-trained ninja known as Moondivers has been lying in wait for orders to reclaim the planet.
Today, those orders arrived. Today, the battle to retake Earth begins.
· The Diver System allows players to jump in or out at any time, for a maximum of up to four players total. Guest players are awarded experience points for helping out.
· Combos increase in power and intensity according to the number of players. Collect new combo moves by picking them up on the map or fulfilling certain requirements.
· Adjust the difficulty level at any time with the Chaos Accelerator. Higher levels are rewarded with enhanced visuals and greater experience points. Players set the challenge rating as they see fit.
· 12 stages to explore and master.
· Up to four player local and online co-op.
· Online multiplayer.
© SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. CHARACTER DESIGN: ROBERTO FERRARI
SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. in the United States and/or other countries. NECROMACHINA is a trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd. Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Strider is a registered trademark of Capcom Co., Ltd.