There’s a new racer coming to town and it’s full of grumpy old codgers. Coffin Dodgers is a new racing game by Milky Tea Studios and Wales Interactive that puts you in the role of one of seven elderly citizens and their pimped up mobility scooters as they take on the Grim Reaper and his army of zombies.
What caught my eye about the game is not only does it resemble geriatric Mario Kart, but also features split screen local multiplayer and even has an open world game mode.
- “Road Rash” style player-to-player combat with wacky weapons and geriatric gadgets.
- Character ragdoll physics!
- Upgradable mobility scooters with modifications to suit your driving style.
- Select from 7 old, quirky but full of life retirement village residents.
- Unlock and play as the Grim Reaper himself!
- Invite your friends to the 2-4 Split-Screen Multiplayer Mode!
- Battle your way through a Single-Player Story Mode with races and challenges set around the beautifully crafted Sunny Pines retirement village.
- Challenge yourself with the 3D open world “Crazy Granddad” Mode.
Milky Tea Studios and Wales Interactive are also delighted to announce that PlayStation Plus members will receive a 10% discount to celebrate the launch of Coffin Dodgers!