Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 is coming to PC as an Early Access title later this year while the console release is set for 2022. Consoles it’ll release on will be PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch. A VR edition will also be developed. Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 is being developed by the Polish studio MasterCode and will be published by Ultimate Games S.A.
The creators are promising a new version of the underwater camera with hook and fish close-ups, the possibility to fish in a given fishery during different seasons and a special fish routines system based, among others, on the time of the day. For example, the behavior of a given species of fish during the feeding time will be different from their routines during the resting time.
As the creators indicate, Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 is a significant step towards an even more faithful representation of the reality of fishing.
A free demo of the simulator is now available on Steam and it will give the players the possibility to check out one of the fisheries, the American Jackson National Park – Snake River. The developers have explained that the location was created with river fishing in mind, and in the demo version the fishery offers some of the content planned for the full version of the game.
Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 – features:
- a new instalment of the top-rated fishing game of recent years;
- numerous improvements and features;
- diverse fisheries modelled on real locations;
- maps with different seasons;
- various fishing techniques (spinning, float, ground and fly fishing, sea, ice and beach fishing);
- several dozen types of fish;
- new dynamic water and fish AI systems;
- FPP or TPP view;
- boats, skills, trophies;
- extended multiplayer mode;
- licensed fishing equipment (such as Sakura).
Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 is scheduled to premiere on VR systems and consoles: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch.