Cut the Rope: Experiments is a continuation of the Cut the Rope franchise by ZeptoLab. Story wise, Om Nom has been discovered by a mad scientist that wants to learn more about him. In order to do that, he places Om Nom in a series of candy-filled experiments. You’ll have you’re work cut out for you as you’ll need to go through 150 new experiments spread out among 6 brand new levels. There are also new challenges and gameplay elements introduced such as the rope guns, suction cups, rockets, water, and robo arms. I know that this is an older game, but it’s free right now for a limited time so why not check it out.
If you’re a fan of the Cut the Rope series, you’ll want to pick up this game. The new levels are very fun to play and the new gameplay elements really add to the challenge and creativity of the level designs. Other than that, the game is just more of what you love in the Cut the Rope games. The game is very responsive and there was never a time where I felt that I couldn’t complete a level due to bad design.
The regular price of this game is $0.99 which in essence is very little pay for 6 additional levels and 150 different experiments. It’ll take you hours of beat all the levels though it’s not that difficult to complete them all in a day if you really grind them out. It is a really great game though and both kids and adults will have fun playing it.
The NEW Handy Candy level pack has finally arrived to Cut the Rope: Experiments! Move the robo arms to catch, release, and drop candy into Om Nom’s mouth!
Cut the Rope: Experiments is a follow-up to ZeptoLab’s award-winning mobile game Cut the Rope, and features the familiar little monster Om Nom who is discovered by a mad (but not bad) scientist determined to study his candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments.
Cut the ropes, move robo arms, release candy into Om Nom’s mouth, collect shiny gold stars, and unlock new levels.
Join millions of people around the globe and help the Professor and Om Nom get through these wacky experiments!
– 150 new experiments (levels) across 6 colorful new settings, with more to come!
– 6 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps, Rocket Science, Bath Time, and Handy Candy
– New gameplay elements like rope guns, suction cups, rockets, water, and robo arms!
– New storyline featuring commentary from the Professor
– Find hidden evidence for the Professor’s photo album and share it on Facebook or Twitter
– New achievements and leaderboards – compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world!
[via App Store]